Cleanliness standards for 100000 level dust-free workshops
1. Maximum allowable number of dust particles (per cubic meter).
2. The number of Particle number larger than or equal to 0.5 μ m shall not exceed 3500000, and the number of Particle number larger than or equal to 5 μ m shall not exceed 20000.
3. Maximum allowable number of microorganisms.
4. The number of planktonic bacteria shall not exceed 500 per cubic meter.
5. The number of sinking bacteria shall not exceed 10 per Petri dish.
6. Pressure difference: The pressure difference between clean rooms of the same cleanliness level should be consistent. For adjacent clean rooms of different cleanliness levels, the pressure difference should be ≥ 5Pa, and between clean rooms and non clean rooms, it should be ≥ 10Pa.
7. Temperature and humidity requirements: When there are no special requirements for temperature and humidity in a 100000 level clean room, it is advisable to wear clean work clothes without feeling comfortable. The temperature is generally controlled at 20-22 ℃ in winter; 24~26 ℃ in summer; Fluctuation ± 2 ℃. The humidity in the clean room should be controlled between 30-50% in winter and 50-70% in summer.
8. Power distribution: The general illumination value of the main production rooms in the clean room (area) should be ≥ 300Lx; The illumination values for auxiliary studios, personnel purification and material purification rooms, air locks, corridors, etc. should be between 200 and 300Lx.
Building layout of baking (food) dust-free workshop
The architectural layout should belong to the professional category of architecture, but due to the requirement of separating people and objects in the food purification workshop and maintaining the static pressure gradient of each clean operation room, the architectural layout in this project requires the following:
1. Each purification operation room is equipped with an independent front chamber as an air lock, which is connected to each operation room at the same time to ensure that the air in the low cleanliness area does not penetrate into the high cleanliness area.
2. The flow of people in the laboratory passes through the changing room, changing clothes and shoes, washing hands in the cleaning room, buffering room, air shower room, and various operating rooms.
3. The logistics of the food air purification workshop enter the buffer corridor through mechanical interlocking self disinfection transfer windows from the outer corridor, and then enter each operating room through the transfer windows.
Structural system of baking (food) clean workshop
According to the "Code for Design of Clean Workshop", the walls and ceilings of the workshop must be constructed using materials that do not produce dust or accumulate dust, with a smooth surface, and there must be no dead corners in the workshop. We use dedicated color boards for clean workshop construction, with Baosteel 0.4 steel plates for the top plate of the substrate, a core material density of 14kg/m3, and Hualian dedicated aluminum profiles for aluminum. In order to improve the service life of the purification room and achieve a beautiful and elegant effect, all aluminum profiles are subjected to electrophoretic treatment.
Ground system of baking (food) purification workshop
The ground is made of solvent based epoxy resin with a strength of C20 or above, and the surface is dense without sand, hollowing, or cracks. The color is bright, and the anti-static performance remains unchanged for a long time. It can withstand medium to high loads and withstand high temperatures. On the basis of meeting the requirements for use, it can play a decorative role, with wear-resistant, washable, dustproof, anti slip, excellent performance, and uniform color and luster.
Lighting system for baking (food) dust-free workshop
Clean areas should use ceiling mounted purification lamps, while non clean areas should use ordinary fluorescent lamps. Design lighting in each room, with UV lights controlled independently and controlled by an electrical control box, which is then centrally controlled by the main distribution cabinet. Indoor lighting is equipped with enclosed lighting units. Socket panels are all embedded. There is no open wire laying indoors.
1. The food industry has clear regulations on the movement of personnel and materials, which cannot cross flow. Special material transfer ports or gates need to be set up for material flow. Personnel flow requires dedicated personnel channels.
2. According to production processes, hygiene, and quality requirements, classify cleanliness levels, specific levels, and requirements.