The decoration engineering design of laminar flow operating rooms needs to consider the following aspects:
1. Space planning: Design the spatial layout based on the functions and usage requirements of the operating room, including the division of functional areas such as the surgical area, decontamination area, and preparation area.
2. Purification design: The laminar flow operating room needs to maintain clean air and reduce bacterial and particulate pollution. Therefore, in the design of decoration projects, consideration should be given to the selection and installation location of air purification equipment and filters, as well as the reasonable setting of ventilation systems and return air vents.
3. Selection of wall and floor materials: The wall and floor materials should have characteristics such as bacteria resistance, easy cleaning, and corrosion resistance. Commonly used materials include dust-free floors, antibacterial wall panels, stainless steel materials, etc.
4. Lighting design: The operating room has high requirements for lighting, and decoration engineering design should consider using lighting equipment that meets the surgical requirements, and reasonably arrange lighting positions to ensure sufficient and uniform lighting in the surgical area.
5. Acoustic design: It is recommended to use sound-absorbing decorative materials to reduce noise generation and reflection, in order to provide a relatively quiet surgical environment.
6. Fire safety: The fire protection system should be designed strictly in accordance with relevant regulations and standards, including the installation of fire extinguishers, automatic sprinkler systems, etc., to ensure the fire safety of the operating room.
7. Equipment layout: Reasonably arrange the operating table, monitoring equipment, various surgical instruments and equipment according to the different functional areas of the operating room, in order to improve the efficiency and smoothness of surgical operations.
8. Selection of decoration materials: In the design of decoration projects, decoration materials that meet hygiene standards should be selected, such as sterile wall coatings, PVC flooring, etc.
In addition, it is necessary to design in accordance with local regulations, laws and regulations, hospital requirements, etc., and cooperate with professional decoration companies or designers to ensure that the decoration engineering design meets the professional requirements of the operating room.
This article is provided for you by the renovation of the laminar flow operating room. Our website is: http://www.zdyytea.com We will provide you with wholehearted enthusiasm and welcome your visit!